Brain Food Diet: Cognitive Decline and Alzheimers Reversed with Anti-aging Longevity Diet
Publisher: Independently published
ISBN 10: 1793141851
ISBN 13: 978-1793141859
★★ Kindle Version is FREE with Purchase of Paperback ★★
Does your future brain health worry you?
If you aren’t already concerned about your risk of developing Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia, you probably should be. Studies have proven that these neurological diseases are increasing in our population at an alarming rate, and reliable predictions say that they will continue to increase rapidly. By the year 2050, approximately 16 million people in the United States alone will have Alzheimer’s disease, if we continue to follow current trends.
Many people believe that they are destined to lose their memory or even develop Alzheimer’s disease and that they cannot this inevitability. These people are wrong! It’s true that there is an “Alzheimer’s gene,” and that having this gene can increase your risk of developing the disease. However, the power to change how your genes affect you and control your risk of age-related cognitive decline is really in your hands! The secret is in the foods that you consume every single day. Your diet has more influence on the future health of your brain than you could even imagine, and you have the ultimate control over the foods that you take into your precious brain.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- The secrets that the residents of Okinawa, Bulgaria, Loma Linda, Sardinia, and a few other regions have discovered to living long, dementia-free lives
- The surprising role that fat plays in the health of your brain
- Why you should not avoid grains and other carbohydrates in your diet
- Two powerful treats you should enjoy every day.
- The absolute worst foods for your brain that you are probably eating right now
- And so much more!
Take action! Scroll to the top of the page and ORDER NOW.