Chicken Soup for the Soul: Messages from Heaven and Other Miracles: 101 Stories of Angels, Answered Prayers, and Love That Doesn't Die
Publisher: Chicken Soup for the Soul
ISBN 10: 1611599857
ISBN 13: 978-1611599855
When our loved ones leave this world, our connection with them does not end. These 101 miraculous stories of signs from beyond, amazing connections, and love that doesn’t die will inspire and comfort you.
Death takes away the physical presence of our loved ones, but not their spirit. Sometimes they send us signs from beyond, or come to us in dreams or as angels. Sometimes our loved ones visit heaven but come back because it’s not their time. Your faith will be renewed and you’ll be awed by these miraculous true accounts, including:
- The young mother who went to heaven and asked for a little more time—and got it—so she could write letters to her daughters for all their milestones
- The widow who discovered the captions “I love you” and “I will always love you” had miraculously appeared on old photos of her husband
- The grandma with dementia who was never told about her granddaughter’s death, but who announced that her granddaughter visited her regularly, and then related details of her death unknown to the rest of the family
- The woman at her friend Nancy’s funeral who asked her to send a hug, and minutes later was approached by the priest, who embraced her and whispered, “Here’s a hug from Nancy.”
- The man struggling to write a eulogy for his brother—killed in an accident along with a friend—who goes for a walk and finds his shadow is accompanied by two distinctly different human shadows that don’t match his body or movements
- And 96 more incredible stories!
About the Author
Amy Newmark is Chicken Soup for the Soul's author, editor-in-chief, and publisher, after a 30-year career as a writer, speaker, financial analyst, and business executive in the worlds of finance and telecommunications. Amy is a magna cum laude graduate of Harvard College, where she majored in Portuguese, minored in French, and traveled extensively. She and her husband have four grown children and two-plus grandchildren.
After a long career writing books on telecommunications, voluminous financial reports, business plans, and corporate press releases, Chicken Soup for the Soul is a breath of fresh air for Amy. She has fallen in love with Chicken Soup for the Soul and its life-changing books, and really enjoys putting these books together for Chicken Soup's wonderful readers. She has co-authored and/or edited the last 160 Chicken Soup for the Soul titles, all the ones published since mid-2008.
You can reach Amy with any questions or comments through email@example.com and you can follow her on Twitter @amynewmark.