Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A Psychologist’s Guide to Overcoming Depression, Anxiety & Intrusive Thought Patterns - Effective Techniques for Rewiring your Brain (Psychotherapy) (Volume 2)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
ISBN 10: 1984919156
ISBN 13: 978-1984919151
Effective Techniques for Rewiring your Brain!
Do you struggle with Anxiety, Depression and Negative Thought Patterns?
If you are looking for a way of dealing with your depression, anxiety or other mental health issue, then you may be interested in the power of cognitive behavioral therapy. It is all about understanding a specific issue you are dealing with and teaching you to manage it effectively. If this sounds good to you, then Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A Psychologist’s Guide to Overcoming Depression, Anxiety & Intrusive Thought Patterns - Effective Techniques for Rewiring your Brain is the book you have been waiting for.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) works based on the assumption that not all behaviors can be controlled by conscious thought and will alone. In fact, behaviors actually occur due to a mix of external and internal stimuli and years of conditioning in one way or another. While other types of therapy may be curious as to the deeper meanings behind your thoughts and actions, CBT is instead focused on getting results. Inside this book, you will find a wide variety of different subsets of CBT, each focusing on a different aspect of the process, along with plenty of different exercises that you can try at home for yourself.
Issues that CBT is known to positively affect include psychotic disorders, nervous tics, eating disorders, dependence disorders, addiction, anxiety disorders, PTSD and mood swings. While this type of therapy is naturally not going to be the right choice for everyone, it has been shown to help those who are dealing with the outlined conditions more noticeably than psychodynamic therapy and other, more traditional options.
Inside you will find:
- Tips for getting the most out of cognitive behavioral therapy
- A list of common cognitive distortions and how to keep them out of your mind
- Easy ways to build your tolerance to all types of distress
- Multiple different ways to improve your ability to be aware of thoughts without interacting with them
- Effective exercises that let you harness the power of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy for yourself
- How to track down and deal with your negative beliefs once and for all
- Tips for locating your negative mental patterns and useful ways for getting rid of them once and for all
- And more…
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your copy today, take control of your mind and start your healing journey!