Cognitive Behavioral Therapy & Dialectical Behavior Therapy For Anxiety: Everything You Should Know About Treating Depression, Worry, Panic, PTSD, Phobias And Other Anxiety Symptoms With CBT & DBT
Publisher: Independently published
ISBN 10: 1795206926
ISBN 13: 978-1795206921
Do you suffer from anxiety, depression, anorexia nervosa, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) or other mental health conditions rooted in out-of-control emotions?
Are you looking for a detailed step by step program to combat your problems and don’t want to rely on medications only?
Have you tried everything else and your hopes for the future are not the brightest?
If you answered yes to at least one of the questions above, this guide was directly written for you.
Originally developed for the treatment of depression, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, has quickly become one of the most well-known and most effective treatments for all mental health conditions who are caused by cognitive distortions (depression, anxiety etc).
In 2014, Zhipei ZHU and colleagues from the Shanghai Mental Health Center found evidence that Cognitive Behavioral Therapy has major benefits not only for the treatment of general depression, but also for general anxiety disorder.
Even compared to psychoactive medications, review studies have found CBT alone to be as effective for treating less severe forms of depression and anxiety, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), tics, substance abuse, eating disorders and borderline personality disorder, but without the potential negative side effects of the drugs.
Therefore, you can unlock tremendous potential by learning everything important about the therapy to finally help yourself or others relieve their pain.
This book includes:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy For Anxiety: How To Finally Break Free From Anxiety And Change Your Life Forever
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy For Anxiety: Why Worry, Panic, PTSD And Other Anxiety Symptoms Can Finally Be A Problem Of Your Past
In “Cognitive Behavioral Therapy & Dialectical Behavior Therapy For Anxiety 2 In 1” you’ll discover:
- The 7 little-known practices to INSTANTLY improve your ability to handle distress without losing control of your emotions (even if you feel completely hopeless right now)
- The exact step by step formula to achieve mindfulness and increase your distress tolerance (even if the traditional methods do not work for you!)
- Why these 7 different therapy forms for anxiety can mitigate your individual problems tremendously
- How to cope with worry, traumatic-stress syndrome and panic attacks effectively
- The simple but uncommon strategies therapists use to help those who feel hopeless and damaged forever with CBT and DBT
- The biggest myth busted: what anxiety really is and the best ways to treat PTSD, Phobias, OCD, Panic attacks etc
- Why these tools to regulate your emotions and become more mindful go way beyond relaxation or meditation
The absolute best 6 ways to put everything together and create your long-lasting, bulletproof, personalized self-help plan (we guide you from a-z for sustainable success long after you have finished this guide)
…and much, much more!
Even if you are a complete beginner and don’t have any concept of CBT and DBT, the extensive research that went into this guide and the practical applications and exercises will instantly boost your abilities to analyze your root problem and attack it from multiple different angles.