Coloring Book of Psalms: Colouring Pages for Adults with Dementia [Cognitive Activities for Adults with Dementia]
Publisher: Independently published
ISBN 10: 167102298X
ISBN 13: 978-1671022980
This calming coloring book offers self-empowerment, hope, and dignity to people with dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, or those rehabilitating after a stroke. Share the relaxing pleasures with a loved one of coloring favorite inspirational Scripture verses from the Book of Psalms alongside easy designs of nature and patterns.
Rekindle the creativity and love of books for elderly readers with dementia. Coloring these beautiful, large designs can spark conversation or reminiscence, reinforcing a sense of self and identity.
Connect to a Loved One
- Set a positive mood for interaction with coloring pages designed to provide relaxation and inspiration
- Quiet and calm activity, especially for afternoon and evening hours
- Therapeutic images and activity reduce anxiety
- No mention of dementia, memory loss, or anything that could cause stress or embarrassment
- 30 unique, easy to color, illustrations of nature, mandalas, and patterns
Large Print Text
- Each verse is written in very large print
- One verse and design per page to prevent bleed through of colors
- Images are a powerful opportunity for association and reminiscence
Comfortable to hold
- soft cover
- 8.5 x 11 inches
- 30 Designs on 61 pages
- Perfect With Your Choice Of Coloring Tools (Crayons, Colored Pencils, Pens, Markers)
Helpful Tips for Caregivers
- Sit beside your loved-one in a quiet area with no distractions
- Avoid shadows or reflections on the pages
- Some may find it easier to rip out the pages and color on the hard surface of the table. Be sure there is enough contrast between the paper and the table for the edges of the paper to be clear
- Allow your loved one to turn the pages when possible. This allows them to control the pace for engagement and reminiscence.
- Use activities for elderly people with dementia in a group or care setting to bring individuals together and as an entertaining activity that helps combat boredom or depression.
More Dementia Activities for Seniors that make wonderful gifts
- Picture Book of Psalms- Best Seller!
- Fun and Relaxing Activities for Adults- Best Seller!
- Picture Book of Hymns
- Picture Book of Gospels
- Picture Book of Proverbs
- Picture Book of Puppies
- Picture Book of Birds
- Picture Book of Sunsets
- Picture Book of Oceans
- Picture Book of Flowers
- Picture Book of Landscapes
- Picture Book of Lakes