Dialectical Behavior Therapy For Anxiety: Why Worry, Panic, PTSD And Other Anxiety Symptoms Can Finally Be A Problem Of Your Past
Publisher: Independently published
ISBN 10: 1792067119
ISBN 13: 978-1792067112
Do you get easily overwhelmed by your emotions and then lose control of your situation?
Do you sometimes feel hopeless and find yourself acting in a harmful or self-destructive way?
Do you suffer from anxiety, depression, anorexia nervosa, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) or other mental health conditions rooted in out-of-control emotions?
If you answered yes to at least one of the questions above, this guide was directly written for you.
Originally developed for the treatment of borderline personality disorder, dialectical behavior therapy, has quickly become one of the most well-known and most effective treatments for all mental health conditions who are caused by out-of-control emotions.
In 2014, Marsha M. Linehan, Ph.D. and colleagues proved that DBT can be incredibly fruitful way beyond its traditional use to treat borderline. The researcher showed that DBT was able to help suicidal teens, bipolar patients and mood disorder among others and found the therapy to be useful and helpful in each of this situations.
Therefore, you can unlock tremendous potential by learning everything important about the therapy to finally help yourself or others relieve their pain.
In “Dialectical Behavior Therapy For Anxiety” you’ll discover:
- The 4 little-known facts to INSTANTLY improve your ability to handle distress without losing control of your emotions
- The exact formula to achieve mindfulness and increase your distress tolerance (even if the traditional methods do not work for you!)
- Why these practical exercises for each condition can miraculously speed up your recovery process
- How to cope with worry, traumatic-stress syndrome and panic attacks effectively
- The simple but uncommon strategies therapists use to help those who feel hopeless and damaged forever with DBT
- The biggest myth busted: what really helps with anxiety disorders, stress and mood disorders
- Why these tools to regulate your emotions and become more mindful go way beyond relaxation or meditation
The absolute best 3 ways to correctly identify your root cause for your low emotional control and how to finally treat it
…and much, much more!
Even if you are a complete beginner and don’t have any concept of DBT, the extensive research that went into this guide and the practical applications and exercises will instantly boost your abilities to analyze your root problem and attack it from multiple different angles.