Empath: The Complete Guide to Develop Your Gift and Finding Your Sense of Self Learn to Overcome Fears and Why you NEED to Listen to Your Heart for Mastering Your Intuition
Publisher: Independently published
ISBN 10: 1700520393
ISBN 13: 978-1700520395
Are you often called “too sensitive” by your friends, coworkers, or partners? Do you feel overwhelmed around certain people or places? Do you get easily exhausted after socializing for too long? If you are answering yes to these questions, then you might be an Empath.
So many people go through the world not even knowing that they have this gift. Most of us who are Empaths have struggled for years, feeling depressed, anxious, and introverted without really understanding the cause.
There are plenty of times in my life when I thought I wasn’t fitting in because of how awkward I felt around other people all of the time. It took me years to discover that it wasn’t really how I was feeling at all; it was the people around me that I was “picking up on” and sensing their feelings.
As an Empath, I have studied all of the ways that this gift can be a challenge and how much it can impact and influence your life. Empaths absorb people’s feelings and emotions so easily and effortlessly; they don’t even realize they are doing it most of the time. I spent a year of my life feeling blue without knowing why. I realized later that it was because my partner had lost their job and was unemployed. They were living in sorrow and hiding their true feelings, acting like everything was fine, while I was absorbing the reality of how they felt.
As an Empath, my mission is to help other Empaths learn about their gift and find the best techniques to control it. You don’t have to live in fear or sorrow. You don’t have to give up who you are. The key to controlling Empathy so that you can live as an empowered person is in this book. All you have to do is pick up a copy and explore what I have learned through my own powerful journey of embracing my gifts.
You will learn secret tips, tools, and techniques that I have practiced for many years, as well as some of the following:
- What an Empath is versus what being empathic is
- The different types of Empath and what they do
- How empathy really works
- The downsides of being an Empath and what some solutions are
- Empathic listening techniques to help you become more skilled at listening from the heart
- Techniques for maintaining emotional and physical health as an Empath
- My favorite tool for blocking unwanted energies
- What it’s like for the Empath in the workplace and solutions to a variety of career and work scenarios
- Empaths in relationships and how your friendships, romantic partnerships, and sex life are all influenced by your gift
- Common relationship patterns, including falling for the Narcissist
- The Key to controlling your gifts
- And more!
Wherever you are in your path to understanding the Empath, this book is your complete guide to developing your gift and finding your sense of self. If you are curious about what it means to possess such a special talent but don’t want to suffer for it any longer, then this book will help you use your gift, overcome your fears, and help you master your intuition.