Health Anxiety Journal: Journal for Anxiety and Health Anxiety ( Hypochondria) Sufferers With Anxiety and Mood Trackers with Anxiety Symptom Book & ... Exercises, Gratitude Prompts and more.
Publisher: Independently published
ISBN 10: 1659392233
ISBN 13: 978-1659392234
HYPOCHONDRIA / HEALTH ANXIETY MANAGEMENT JOURNAL suitable for people suffering with health anxiety. Makes a beautifully thoughtful gift for someone who suffers from health anxiety, or buy it as a gift to yourself if you are looking for a book to help write down your thoughts, supplement your therapy, overcome your hypochondria, track your 'episodes' and triggers and use as a tool in your self-care
This book includes anxiety and mood tracker pages where you can create weekly graphs - keeping on top of your overall anxiety and external stress is very important when it comes to dealing with hypochondria. There are anxiety worksheets and symptom logs to help identify triggering situations (e.g. aches and pains) and work through them (a great supplement to your therapy sessions) along with morning/afternoon/evening anxiety scales to see if certain times of the day are triggers (going to school, work, going to sleep etc). There are also places to log your self-care and anxiety management e.g. exercise and medications - this helps you see if these cause a reduction in your hypochondria and anxiety.
There are also beautiful quotes in the interior with illustrations. There are gratitude prompts which can help refocus thoughts on bad days from what makes life difficult to the things that make life great. This book has plenty of blank pages to use to track moods, write down your thoughts and generally promote self-care, expression, mental health and mindfulness.
- ANXIETY vs MOOD CHART this book contains anxiety and mood trackers to help identify triggers, patterns (what is improving your hypochondria e.g. medication, mindfulness vs what hurts your mental health like work stress) and assist with anxiety management.
- HEALTH ANXIETY SYMPTOM LOG & WORKSHEET this symptom tracker for your hypochondria and worksheet is a great supplement to therapy and helps you systematically go through your health anxiety symptoms and your thinking and promotes you coming up with solutions and logging progress over time.
- INSPIRING QUOTES that help sufferers of anxiety get over feelings such as guilt, irrational fears and isolation and instead inspire self-acceptance.
- MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS EXERCISES to use during daily life to promote calm and self-care.
- GRATITUDE PROMPTS including "what is your favourite body part?", "when is gratitude important?" to help refocus negative thought patterns.
- 108 PAGES of high quality paper with helpful prompts, lovely illustrations (you can colour in!), quotes, exercises and lined journal pages.
- HIGH QUALITY GLOSSY COVER with a beautiful design. Check out my other books for more designs.