Living From My Centered Self: An IFS Wisdom Journal
Publisher: Independently published
ISBN 10: 1688806857
ISBN 13: 978-1688806856
A Powerful Reflective Journal for IFS Clients, Therapists and Coaches
Reduce Stress, Inspire Your Soul, Return to Wholeness
Living From My Centered Self, an IFS Wisdom Journaluses a collaborative approach to help IFS clients, therapists, and coaches experience a Self-led life! The IFS Wisdom Journalinvites you to develop a daily soul practice of exploring your parts with compassionate attention in your fillable journal. It accomplishes this task by inviting you to:
- Build greater presence and love on your inner journey.
- Engage in daily explorations of Self and parts.
- Use structured weekly and monthly reflections pages.
- Balance your inner and outer worlds by integrating the five aspects of well-being into your life.
- Find new vocabulary using the feeling, intention, and body-sensation word lists to help you on your path of self-discovery.
- Review the IFS resources available in the journal and dive more deeply into IFS and its process.
Each of the four volumes of the journal is based on two of the 8 Characteristics of Self and constitutes a three-month inquiry. As you move through the four volumes of the journal, you will explore activities and questions that invite you to experience the 8 Characteristics of Self more fully and joyfully.
Volume 1: Curiosity and Clarity
Volume 2: Courage and Creativity
Volume 3: Compassion and Connectedness
Volume 4: Calmness and Confidence
Cover artwork by Estella Loretto.
Scroll up and click the Buy Now button to order your copy today!