Narcissist: How to Identify and Deal with the Personality Trait of a Narcissist. Use First-Rate Methods in Various Life and Family Situations to Approach and Understand the Nature in Both Genders
Publisher: Independently published
ISBN 10: 1070956481
ISBN 13: 978-1070956480
If you want to know what your uneasy gut keeps telling you about your relationship (that something is very wrong), but struggle to pinpoint the exact cause then keep reading...
Are you sick and tired of not being able to feel like you are good enough?
Have you tried to please someone endlessly but at the end of the day you always seem to be at fault?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to being emotionally or mentally drained, and discover something which works for you?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place, as it’s time to take a step back and evaluate whether the person in your life is a narcissist.
To those unaware of the narcissist’s insidious techniques, they are hidden behind plausible deniability, employing a series of manipulation tactics meant to establish control over you.
You see, whether your relationship is romantic, platonic or familial, coping with a narcissist doesn’t have to be hopeless.
Even if you feel like you’ve tried everything to just apprehend your own personal situation.
In fact, it’s easier than you think.
A Journal of Personality from the American Psychological Association stated that narcissists display a preference towards highly positive and admiring individuals as a means of enhancing their own self-esteem.
Which means that you can identify and deal with a narcissist close to you without having your best qualities used against you.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll discover:
- Why doing what you naturally “think is the right thing to do” actually nourish the narcissist - and what to do instead
- The 9 traits you need to recognize right now to expose the narcissist in your life
- The most toxic form of narcissism and why you should avoid them at all costs
- Are you a narcissist magnet? Become aware of the 5 special traits that make YOU their primary target
- Discover the 9 secret “street show” tactics narcissists use to subtly manipulate you without you ever finding out - and how to avoid getting your sanity stolen
- The red flags you must know when interacting with a narcissist of the opposite gender
- The biggest mistake people make to survive narcissism, use these 9 techniques instead
- The myth about treating narcissism that you may not have heard about before
- Think you can just end or leave a relationship with a narcissist and recover? Wrong. And we’ll show you how
...and much, much more!
Take a second to imagine how you’ll feel once the knot in your stomach slowly untangles itself, and how you finally reclaim your confidence and a sense of self-worth.
So even if you’re emotionally depleted as a result of prolonged narcissistic abuse, you can survive, heal and move forward with Narcissist: How to identify and deal with the personality trait of a narcissist.
And if you have a burning desire to make a change in your life, and finally feel empowered for the first time in years, then scroll up and click “add to cart”