NARCISSISTIC ABUSE RECOVERY: Healing from toxic relationship. Understanding narcissism and psychological abuse. Take back your life after falling for a narcissist
Publisher: Independently published
ISBN 10: 1671147561
ISBN 13: 978-1671147560
Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Understanding Narcissism, Healing From Toxic Relationships and Taking Your Life Back IS A BOOK WRITTEN FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ESCAPE THE CLUTCHES OF NARCISSISTIC ABUSE, BUT DON'T KNOW HOW.
At some point in our lives, we've all had to deal with extremely self-centered people who care only about themselves and have no concept of fairness or empathy, whether it's overbearing bosses, egotistical colleagues or a loved one who's self-absorbed, and it's never a pleasant experience.
In this insightful book, author and life coach Hannah Randall condenses her experience with helping victims of narcissistic abuse get over their self-esteem issues, become confident and get their life back on track again.
In Narcissistic Abuse Recovery, you're going to discover:
- Everything you need to know about narcissistic abuse and its effect on the psyche
- Surefire signs that you or someone you know is a narcissist and how to spot them a mile away
- The different narcissistic personality types and how to identify easily identify each one
- Proven ways to handle narcissistic abuse and enforce personal boundaries
- Steps to help you recover your self-esteem and confidence after a period of narcissistic abuse
- Effective ways to deal with narcissism in a relationship
- Step-by-step instructions to help you recover from emotional abuse
- ...and tons more!
By the end of this book, you're going to discover a plethora of practical advice that is a combination of the author's experience and cutting-edge behavioral research that will help you heal from emotional damage and regain control of your life.