NLP: Depression: Techniques for Taking Control and Increasing Happiness with Neuro Linguistic Programming
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
ISBN 10: 1542470986
ISBN 13: 978-1542470988
Bonus Free Workbook Included with Step-by-Step Guided Exercises
Are you tired of always feeling depressed, sad, or hopeless? Do you feel that things are just not working out in your life, but have no idea how to change them? Do you wish there was some way you could take control of your life back? Or maybe you just want to feel happy again but don’t know how.
If feelings of self-doubt, dejection, or negativity are making it impossible to live the life you want, you are not alone. Millions of people are diagnosed with some form of depression each year. But there is good news - You don’t need to feel powerless!
No one that is feeling depressed needs unhelpful advice such as ‘get it together’, or to ‘just deal’ with your emotions. They need guidance to get in touch with the way the mind works. NLP, or Neuro Linguistic Programming can help offer that guidance. NLP is a set of tools that can help you understand your psychology - It’s like an instruction manual for your brain and your emotions.
NLP techniques can teach us, step by step, how to start to move in a positive direction.
The techniques provided in this book are SIMPLE and EASY to implement. After learning these strategies, you will come to understand that YOU have the power to create your emotional and mental state!
In this book you will learn:
- 7 NLP techniques that will empower you to take control - step by step
- How to eliminate negative self talk and why doing this is so important
- A simple strategy for increasing happiness with a daily habit hack
- How to identify your personal learning style (auditory, kinesthetic, or visual) and how this can help you understand the way you process information
This book is highly actionable, with step-by-step exercises for each technique and a Free Workbook included, to guide you on your journey of self-mastery.
After reading this book you will be able to:
- Use Loop Breaks and the Pattern Interrupt technique to change negative thought habits
- Create and use a personal positivity Anchor
- Use the Timeline Therapy technique to rewrite memory associations
- Have a much greater control over your emotional state
- And much, much more!