Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) - Master your Brain and Emotions to Overcome Intrusive Thoughts and Compulsive Behaviors
Publisher: Independently published
ISBN 10: 1708995536
ISBN 13: 978-1708995539
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Master your Brain and Emotions to Overcome Intrusive Thoughts and Compulsive Behaviors
- Are you suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)?
- Are you living a life that doesn’t really feel like a life?
- Have you spent your life in a constant state of anxiety, negativity, and helplessness?
- Do you want to get rid of your intrusive thoughts, feelings and compulsive behaviors?
If you answered yes, I have some good news for you. Living with obsessive compulsive disorder is hard, but it doesn’t have to be impossible.
This book, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, aims to help you take control of your life, minimize or eliminate the anxiety, negativity, and feeling of helplessness that often accompany this diagnosis.
Written with you and others like you in mind, this no-nonsense book and the tips and techniques within are designed to make your life simpler and to help you get over the most debilitating or life-altering facets of this disorder. There are exercises to help you face your fears, confront the stressors, and finally regain control of your life.
The goals of this workbook are simple. They include:
- Teach you how to change your cognitive processes
- Eliminate or negate negative thoughts
- Show you what factors aggravate your OCD
- Detail cognitive behavioral therapy and how it can help you
- Give you a thorough history of the disorder and what you can do to combat it
- And so much more!
If you feel like OCD has taken over your life and you’re not sure where to turn, this book can help you lead a happier and healthier life.
So, if you are ready to take back control of your life from OCD, take your first step now!
Scroll up and click the “Add To Cart” button and begin your journey to recovery today!