PTSD Journal For Men: Journal for Male PTSD Sufferers With Symptom & Trigger Tracking, Anxiety & Mood Trackers, Worksheets, Quotes, Mindfulness Exercises, Gratitude Prompts and more.
Publisher: Independently published
ISBN 10: 1073682757
ISBN 13: 978-1073682751
POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER MANAGEMENT JOURNAL suitable for men suffering with PTSD which can cause various mental and physical symptoms. Makes a beautifully thoughtful gift for someone who suffers from PTSD, or buy it as a gift to yourself if you are looking for a book to help write down your thoughts, track your symptoms and triggers and use as a tool in your self-care (we recommend this as a supplement to therapy)
This book includes anxiety and mood tracker pages where you can create weekly graphs, there are trigger worksheets and PTSD symptom logs INCLUDING FLASHBACKS, DISASSOCIATION, DEREALIZATION AND MORE to help identify triggering situations and work through them (a great supplement to your therapy sessions) along with morning/afternoon/evening anxiety scales to see if certain times of the day are triggers (going to school, work, going to sleep etc). There are also beautiful quotes in the interior about PTSD. There are gratitude prompts which can help refocus thoughts on bad days from what makes life difficult to the things that make life great. A great mindfulness exercise. This book has plenty of blank pages to use to track moods, write down your thoughts and generally promote self-care, expression, mental health and mindfulness.
- ANXIETY vs MOOD CHART this book contains anxiety and mood trackers to help identify triggers, patterns and assist with anxiety management.
- PTSD SYMPTOM LOG & WORKSHEET this symptom tracker and worksheet is a great supplement to therapy and helps you systematically go through your symptoms, triggers and your thinking and promotes you coming up with solutions and logging progress over time.
- INSPIRING QUOTES that help sufferers of PTSD get over feelings such as guilt and isolation and instead inspire self-acceptance.
- MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS EXERCISES to use during daily life to promote calm and self-care.
- GRATITUDE PROMPTS including "who are you most grateful for?", "when is gratitude important?" to help refocus negative thought patterns.
- 115 PAGES of high quality paper with helpful prompts, quotes, exercises and lined journal pages.
- HIGH QUALITY GLOSSY COVER with a beautiful design. Check out my other books for more designs.
Buy Today! - Check Out My Other Book Cover Designs!