Rethinking Anxiety and Depression: Two Important Messengers
Publisher: Moinca Gullotta
ISBN 10: 0990027724
ISBN 13: 978-0990027720
Pharmaceutical companies are working diligently with psychiatrists and mental health professionals in an effort to stave off anxiety and depression at all costs by prescribing anti-anxiety and antidepressant medications to millions of people. But what if they’re wrong? What if they’re misleading us, and telling us the wrong story about anxiety and depression? What if anxiety and depression are actual messengers working for our highest good?
Monica Gullotta, M.S., will take you on a magnificent journey as she explores the faulty assumptions we have about anxiety and depression. She will challenge you to rethink your viewpoint as she shares the personal success stories of herself and others who have chosen to reconsider and reevaluate their beliefs about mental health.
In this book, you will:
- Explore the positive aspects of anxiety and depression
- Discover the origins of anxiety and depression
- Examine why anxiety and depression are vilified
- Learn why anxiety and depression have become so prevalent in our society
- Understand that anxiety and depression are attempting to work for you, rather than against you
After completing this book, you will have a more positive view of yourself and a new outlook on life as you develop the tools you need to rethink anxiety and depression from a totally new perspective.