The Anti-Anxiety Diet: How The Foods You eat Can Help You Overcome Anxiety, Increase Energy, Improve Your Mood and Keep Your Brain Happy and Healthy and Start Living Your Best Life Now
Publisher: Independently published
ISBN 13: 979-8607899394
Introducing a way to beat anxiety that doesn’t involve pills, therapy, or pseudoscience.
How often do you lie awake at night thinking over everything that has gone wrong and could go wrong? Do you have racing thoughts that bombard you day in and day out? Do you wish you could go one day without feeling your heart pound and your palms sweat from anxiety?
You can - all you have to do is eat.
The connection between food and anxiety is a strong one. Countless studies have looked into how our diet affects our mood, and the results are astonishing. It turns out our modern diets are harming our mental health as well as physical. But don’t lose hope! There’s a lot you can do about it.
In The Anti-Anxiety Diet, you’ll learn about the foods that are making your anxiety worse, and what to replace them with. You’ll also discover the signs and symptoms of various food intolerances which could be contributing to your constant worrying. Most importantly, you’ll be given the tools to set you on the path towards a healthier body, mind, and spirit.
Within the pages of this book you’ll discover:
- All the foods you’ve been consuming that cause anxiety
- The various health issues associated with anxiety-inducing foods
- The dangers of sugar and how to find out exactly how much you consume
- Types of food allergies and sensitivities
- How to identify whether or not you sufferer from a food allergy, gluten intolerance, or dairy sensitivity
- 40+ anti-anxiety recipes that are vegetarian-friendly and delicious
- A two week meal plan designed to lessen your anxiety and take away the stress by telling you exactly what to cook and when
- A detailed guide on how to successfully follow a meal plan and stay motivated, even when you want to go back to your old ways
- And so much more!
It’s time for you to take back your mental health. Anxiety doesn’t have to be a way of life. All you need to know is how to combat it in the simplest way possible - with food. Discover how so many others have managed to turn their lives around with a simple diet plan that emphasises wholesome nutrition to combat anxiety symptoms.
After all, they’re not going away on their own. Click “add to cart” to get your copy of The Anti-Anxiety Diet: A Whole Body Program to Stop Racing Thoughts, Banish Worry and Live Panic-Free.