The Art Of Reading People: How To Analyze People Like The FBI
Publisher: Independently published
ISBN 10: 1790382017
ISBN 13: 978-1790382019
Are you dying to communicate more effectively, understand the people around you better and improve both your relationship with people in general and your living quality or business life in particular?
Do you sometimes feel uncomfortable around people and have a really hard time understanding their ‘real intentions’?
Most people have real trouble recognizing false statements and differentiating fake from real emotions.
Sure, the small little lie about how awesome Grandma’s homemade pie tastes will not really hurt and might even be necessary for smooth human relationships. But lying can also have tremendous potential for harm, hurt feelings or catastrophic business decisions.
Diary studies of lying, conducted with both college students and adults from the community, have shown that lies are a fact of daily life (DePaulo, Kashy, Kirkendol, Wyer & Epstein,1996).
Such studies suggest that people tell an average of at least one lie a day and describe their untruths as little lies of little consequence.
They perceive their lies as not very serious, they rarely plan their lies, and they do not worry much about the possibility of getting caught, even if the consequences to the people they lied to might be dramatic (DePaulo, Ansfield, Kirkendol & Boden, 2004).
Therefore, the skill to differentiate lies from the truth becomes critical and can be of tremendous value for anyone.
In “The Art Of Reading People” you’ll discover:
- The 3 little-known facts to INSTANTLY kickstart your analysis of people’s true feelings and intention (Even if you are a bit socially awkward or don’t seem to ‘get’ people’s true self easily!)
- The exact formula to recognize the different stimuli that make people tick and that are founded in reason and science, not a pure ‘gut feeling’
- How these extremely powerful behaviors tell our confidence and true sentiments
- Which 5 simple nonverbal signs tell you the inner feelings of a person – relaxed, tensed, annoyed or nervous.
- Why these VERBAL expressions carry way more weight than you have ever thought (and why it is so hard to oversee for untrained people)
- Why it is not enough to only OBSERVE and how the right careful actions can bring your game on a whole other level
- How a recent study by renowned researchers show a way to identify the root cue of a lie and provides new insights into the human psyche
The absolute worst 3 things you might be misinterpreting currently that could cause you tremendous confusion and trouble (avoid these mistakes at all costs if you want to read people correctly!)
…and much, much more!
Even if you are a complete beginner and have a hard time to naturally get the lie, the extensive research that went into this guide and the practical applications and exercises will instantly boost your abilities to analyze and understand people on a completely different level.
By relying on the latest scientific research from international experts, “The Art Of Reading People” is able to identify the exact hints and cues that drive body language and decode the true feelings of your opponent.