The Curious Dreamer's Practical Guide To Dream Interpretation: A Step-by-Step Approach to Understand Your Dreams and Improve Your Life (Volume 1)
Publisher: Applied Conscious Technologies, LLC
ISBN 10: 0998545910
ISBN 13: 978-0998545912
Pay attention to your dreams and they can change your life...if you can just figure out what they mean. Like a personal dream coach, this book walks you step-by-step through interpreting your dream, finding the value in it, and using it to make positive changes in your life. Choose from 40 powerful techniques to customize a robust interpretation experience.
Demystify Your Dreams: From the creator of The Curious Dreamer’s Dream Dictionary (TheCuriousDreamer.com), this guide takes the mystery out of dream interpretation. You’ll learn:
- How to apply analysis and intuition to find dream meaning.
- How dreams point to areas of yourself and your life that need attention.
- How dreams reveal your hidden strengths, greatest joys, and opportunities you might otherwise miss.
- How to discover and transform limiting factors, such as self-defeating patterns and judgments.
- How to use what you learn from your dreams to heal, improve your relationship with yourself, and create more of what you want in your life.
Answer Important Dream Questions: You may be surprised by the answers to questions such as whether your dream is likely to come true, why a dream keeps recurring, why you dreamed about a former love interest, and how to deal with nightmares.
Unlock the Power of Your Dreams: Your dreams are telling you what you need to hear every night. This book teaches you to understand them and unlock their transformative power.
A dream uninterpreted is like a letter unopened. - Ancient Proverb
"Not the typical Dream Meaning dictionary...This is a book for personal growth and transformation...to develop deeper understanding, to learn to trust and listen to your intuition." - Laura D. (Book Reviewer & Blogger)
About the Author
Nancy Wagaman is a personal-growth innovator whose techniques enable people to tap into deep levels of self for inner transformation and life improvement. Focused on the intersection of science and consciousness, her work springs from her years in R&D, applied intuition, and advanced degrees in applied psychology and communications.