Writing Prompts For Depression And Anxiety: A 100 Day Journal To Ease Depression And Anxiety
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
ISBN 10: 1729551831
ISBN 13: 978-1729551837
Ease Your Depression And Anxiety with this 100-Day Journal
It comes with 101 well thought-out writing prompts for depression and anxiety for individuals suffering from any stage of anxiety or depression.
There are many benefits of journaling or writing, like it helps you to explore and discover your best version, it helps you slow down and increase self-awareness. Journaling is specifically important for depression and anxiety.
According to psychologist Barbara Markway;
“There’s simply no better way to learn about your thought processes than to write them down.”
So, keeping in view the benefits and importance of journaling for self-help, I have crafted this self-help journal to help people with depression and anxiety.
Features of the Journal:
- The questions and writing prompts within this unique journal are meant to make you slow-down.
- It helps you watch your thoughts and pour them out on the paper.
- This journal will help you to dig deeper inside your depression and anxiety.
- It helps you think about some possible coping strategies to over stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Comes with over 100 writing prompts.
- Perfectly sized 6" x 9".
- Each Page contains blank space to write down your thoughts.
So, get yourself a copy of this helpful journal today!!
From the Author
I have written this Book to help out people with depression & anxiety & I am glad to know that people are actually loving this.
About the Author
Subha Malik a is an author, writer and blogger. He Loves to write about Self-Help Topics and his aim is to help others and make them live better lives. He has been studying about mind sciences and psychologically related topics since early teenage. In November 2009 he completed his M.Sc (Hons) and in May 2010 he started his professional career.