You Are Not Crazy: Letters from Your Therapist
Publisher: Wyatt-MacKenzie Publishing
ISBN 10: 1942545959
ISBN 13: 978-1942545958
People today live in psychological bubbles. They think that they are the only ones who experience what they do.
YOU ARE NOT CRAZY: Letters from Your Therapist ends the psychological isolation. It helps people realize that they are not the only ones who have strange thoughts or behave inconsistently.
Psychotherapist David Klow brings deep insight, wisdom, and warmth to this process as he helps readers find new understanding about themselves. Through a series of heartfelt letters to his patients, he relates timeless and impactful information that normalizes life's struggles.
YOU ARE NOT CRAZY IS FOR. . .
* Those looking to develop insight into themselves
* Anyone who wants to have more satisfying relationships
* People who feel alone and long to identify more with the struggles of others
* Those who want to learn more about the process of therapy and gain psychological wisdom
* Anyone who might benefit from a heartfelt combination of confrontation and compassion
From the Back Cover
"a taste of what that self-transformative journey might look like" -- Arthur Nielsen, MD
About the Author
David Klow is the founder and owner of Skylight Counseling Center in Chicago. He is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, and university lecturer. David's unique experience of working with countless individuals, couples and families allows him to bring rich insight into the lives of modern people. As an author, David takes readers into a sacred process of better knowing who they are and learning how to live a more fulfilling life.